CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

My Friend Allison Gottwald

My friend Allison is kinda weird. She likes to wear lotion that smells like old people. Crazy I know. Any who we are pretty good friends. She is a crazy loon but I guess that is why we get along so well. We laugh at each other a lot and get into all kinds of trouble for talking when we aren't supposed to like in American Lit. We have a ton of inside jokes that no one understands. We are two peas in a pod I must say. <3

1 comments:

JazlynMangis said...

weird! she likes to laugh at herself. "LOL" Heheheh!!! :-)
I love the pic u have for Allison. Old People!!! Too Funny! did ya see the pic on my blog that I got from my old phone from when you guys were still in the apartment? check it out homie.