CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Computer Projects

My favorite computer project was the lyrics one. It was pretty awesome. I can't wait until we actually put the music to the lyrics and present it. My least favorite projects were the movie release dates and the SAT score one. They were totally complicated. I like the name project though. I like putting music to things. This class is awesome. I like it WAY better than Speech. The class as a whole is a lot easier than Speech. I am totally excited about the iMovie we get to do. I am also looking forward to other future projects. Computer Class ROCKS!! <3

2 comments:

Peggy Sue Brown said...

Can you add about 20 more words to this so I can give you full extra credit? The one before had a picture too so I was able to count that one. You blog is very artistic. - Mrs. B

Katie said...

I dont like you. Jk I love you you are such a good friend