CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Baby Brother

This is my baby brother. Isn't he cute? He lets me do all kinds of things to him like put clips in his hair and carry him in my purse and he also lets me put socks on his head like in this picture. He calls me Vannah and blows me kisses and other cute things like that. I think in this picture he looks like one of the 7 dwarfs from Snow White. I think he would be Dopey. He always puts a smile on my face and he is a good little brother, one any older sister would wish to have.
Ms. Brown I commented on Libby Brost and Jordan Fahel's blogs.

2 comments:

AllisonG! said...

Hahahaha, he is soo cute. I like is sock hat! :)

JazlynMangis said...

Adorable!!!! I definatley think that is a good look for him!!