CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Things I Want To Do

There are a lot of things I want to do before I die. One thing is to go sky diving. I have never been afraid of heights so I think it would be a fun thing to do. Another things is I want to travel to Europe and live there for a time. I want to see the 7 Wonders of the World as well. I would like to see Phantom of the Opera live because that is one of my all time favorite plays the the movie was AWESOME!! I love Gerard Butler. Anyway so some other things I would like to do is go scuba diving because I have never been. I would like to visit New York City and go on a huge shopping spree there. There are many things I want to do someday but these are just a few. I could think of any more at the moment so yep.

0 comments: