CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Sixth Sense

I DO NOT like scary movies. This includes "The Sixth Sense". There are a couple scenes that especially FREAK me out every once in a while. One specific scene is when the kid is peeing and the temperature goes down on the little thermostat because there is a DEAD lady in his kitchen!!!!!!!!!!! Last year after I saw this movie, I was in bed and I couldn't get to sleep because I was totally FREAKED out because of this movie. I had to pee really bad but I was afraid to get out of bed because of the previously mentioned scene. I was afraid that if I got up to pee I would see a DEAD LADY in MY kitchen as I walked through. This scene also scared me because I was thirsty but decided not to risk getting up because of the possible DEAD LADY in my kitchen. Also, another scene that scared me was when the mom poisons the little girl and the kid who sees dead people, looks under the bed and sees the dead girl. On this same night I was going to listen to my CD player but all my CDs were under my bed. I did not want to get them incase there was DEAD GIRL under my bed. As you can see, this movie has traumatized me for life. Here is a small sampling of what I am talking about. SCARY STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Eleanoorr said...

Hey x Randomer lol x The Sixth Sense freaks me out too! Lol x Your blogs cool =] I followed lol. Love Elly x <3

JazlynMangis said...

Scary, Scary, Scary!!! Jason is coming for U!!!!!

JazlynMangis said...

weird1 she likes to laugh at herself. "LOL" Heheheh!!! :-)
I love the pic u have for Allison. Old People!!! Too Funny! did ya see the pic on my blog that I got from my old phone from when you guys were still in the apartment/ check it out homie.

libby said...

hahahaha thats great...my dad told me abt the movie "psycho" where the lady gets murdered in the shower...so i made my dad stand in the hall outside the shower so no one wud come in and kill me...or else i refused 2 take a shower.:P