CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Academy Awards

I am pretty pleased with to nominations for the Academy Awards. I have seen all the nominations for the animated movies. They were all very cute. I also own Dark Knight so I am happy that was nominated for a lot of things. I was also happy to see that Heath Ledger was nominated for supporting role in The Dark Knight. He was amazing in that movie. I thought Mamma Mia should have been nominated because that was a great movie. Mrs. Brown I am going to post a comment on Libby Brost and Meredith Lohr.

4 comments:

AllisonG! said...

Hi, I love your blog!

Sadie said...

Hello Love! it's Sadie! i just wanted to say that you're really rauchin' me up!!!!

Sadie said...

hello love! it's Sadie Sunshine! i just wanted to say that you're really raunchin' me up!!!!!

Sadie said...

sorry i sent that thing twice i was confused