CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

McFly

I am going to talk about my favorite British band McFly. They are so awesome! Their songs are very upbeat and fun to listen to. My fave member of the band is Dougie. He is the bass player and he also sings. He is also very cute to add to the mix. Danny is one of the lead singers and he plays guitar. Tom is the other lead singer and he plays guitar as well. Then Harry is the drummer and he is a really good one two. I sorta play the drums and this guy is amazing what he can do. Here is a picture of the band.
The one on the bottom left is Dougie sporting a striped polo. Tom is the Bottom left wearing a blue shirt and gray tie. Danny is the top left wearing a grayish jacket and a blue shirt and Harry is the top right wearing a striped oxford shirt.

1 comments:

Eleanoorr said...

I love McFly Too And Dougie Is My Fave Too! Wow, you play the drums! So do I! How random is that lmao xx
Love Elly xxx