CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

St. Patty's Day

St. Patrick's Day is going to be exciting this year because the day before I will have gotten my license!!!!! YAYAYAY!!! I'm super excited. I love St. Patty's Day because 1. we get out of school for that day and 2. I love to wear green. I like getting out of shool for this holiday because it gives us a chance to go to the parade and hang with our Irish families. I like wearing green because everyone tells me it makes my eyes pop. But besides that green is just a lovely color. I am just a tad Irish so my family doesn't really do anything for St. Patrick's Day. Sometimes we go to the parade and sometimes we just stay at home and chillax. Well...

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Peggy Sue Brown said...

So proud of you posting while you are home sick! We miss you. We have little green frosted cupcakes today. Everyone has been doing a great job with Irish posts and I will be out tomorrow so I decided to treat everyone. Take Care and see you after our short break. - Mrs. B.