CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

P.E.

In P.E. this week the girls have been doing all kinds of exercise videos. On Monday we did 8 Minute Abs and Tae-Bo. The 8 Minute Abs was quite painful and my neck hurt all week because of it. Then we did Tae-Bo and that was pretty wild. It also hurt a little bit but not as much as The 8 Minute Abs. Then on Tuesday we did Turbo Jam. That was hard because they throw in all kinds of crazy movements like the Wheel and the W. Then we also did Turbo Jam on Wednesday. Then today we played Dodge Ball and that is not one of my favorite things to play because I always end up getting hurt. Oh well.

2 comments:

AllisonG! said...

Hahahaha, I love tae bo!:P

libby said...

Savannah, I totally agree. I did 8 Minute Abs and my stomach killed for days!!!! And tae bo is HILARIOUS!!!! Alica Hinds and I dance along to the music. Our favorite moves are the Shake N Shag, Pump it, and Crunch, Crunch. WE have no idea what we're doing, but we have fun anyway...even though people stare at us like we're insane. You weren'[t at school today and it made me sad!!! I lost my biology buddy...I had to be with Heather...hahaha just kidding. I love Heather.:) You need to come back tomorrow though, okay?:)