CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Heyy

Hey my name is Savannah and I am so proud of myself for figuring out this whole mac thingy. I have many nicknames like Vannah, Vannah Jane and Savannah Jane. I have a feeling this is going to be a GREAT semester because I am not in Speech. The Macs are kinda hard to figure out but after a while you get used to all the different buttons in the different spots. It kinda throws me off sometimes but oh well. It is a pretty fun class and I am looking forward to learning more about the Macs and doing different projects.

1 comments:

libby said...

Heyyyyy Savannah!!!! Finally worked out how to do this...I'm so proud of myself...Isn't computers FUN???? I think so at least. I'm trying to get better on the Macs to but its not going so well...Fun times during Biology, right? ;) I have so much fun in that class...hahaha. You need to draw me more pictures of beluga whales and rocket ships so I can hang them on my wall. So I think this is almost around seventy-five words so I guess I'm done...I'll see ya around our lovely school.:P byyyye!!!!