CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Easter Break

For Easter Break I am going down to my grandparents house in Chester. Chester is a little town in Southern Illinois. It has the only Wal-Mart that doesn't have automatic doors. It does have a McDonnald's and a Hardee's but I don't eat at either of those places because they are dicusting. Not just in Chester but everywhere in general. I wouldn't want to eat at those places anyway because my grandma is an excelent cook and she makes all my favorite dishes. My g-rents have a farm there where my grandpa grows tomatoes, strawberries, corn, sugar snap peas, cantalopes, and raspberries. I go there during the summer and help out and drive a tractor and all kinds of farmy things. I will be driving my cousin Morgan around because she doesn't get her license until January so we apparently are going to go cruising around. It will be fun.
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!

1 comments:

AllisonG! said...

I would not eat it with a fox, I would not eat it in a box. :D